View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:07 PM

I'm following your threads on stem cells. Thanks for posting the information as I'm very interested but, haven't found someone in the Phoenix area that I want to go to yet. I'm really amazed that it worked out so well for you and restored your facets! That's a great endorsement. It's pretty expensive here in the U.S. Every office I have spoken to charges $10,000 or more for treatment. I'm just not sure who to trust for this type of procedure.

There is a surgeon in Colorado, Dr. Kenneth Pettine, that was involved in the stem cell trials. One of his patients on this board is a big fan and has had stem cell injections from him. I have not seen any f/u images so it's hard to gage how much of her recovery was from the two ADRs and fusion surgery versus the stem cell treatments. I sent him my information last year. In addition to stem cells, he recommended a fusion device for my lumbar you might want to check out. It sounds like it's the next best thing to ADR because it attempts to preserve range of motion. I'm not sure under what conditions it is appropriate. I just thought I would share it with you in case the information is useful.

http://www.coflexsolution.com/content/what-coflex

Also, if you haven't already checked out Dr. Clavel in Barcelona, I would recommend that you get an evaluation from him. I worked with Dr. Zeegers, Dr. Bierstedt and Dr. Clavel last year (all are in Europe.) I was impressed the most with Dr. Clavel and will go to him for ADR surgery if I can get past my hurdles. He has an amazing track record with his patients and the post surgery images I have seen show perfect placement of the ADRs. There are a few members here that have gone to him that did not have a perfect outcome but, of all the surgeons I've talked to, I think he's the best.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016