View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 03:24 PM

I have been having shoulder upper right back pain and shoulder since returning to work following an back injury. I had Lumbar ADR last Oct. I went back to my regular job around March. I had hurt in shoulder last August when someone pulled on my arm before my muscle were flexed.I did PT then well it got better or I just didn't know it w2as a problem because of the pain meds I was on and the fact that 2 month later I had the lumbar surgery (for a different problem)My first thought was cervical disc problem.Cervical MRI just show mild/mod disc desercration at all levels. So I had MRI of my right shoulder. Results Full thickness tear 9.6mm width conjoined portions of the distal supraspinatus and subscaoularis tendons. Small amount of fluid subcromial and deltoid bursa. Mild degenerative fibrous overgrowth of the acromioclavicular joint capsule. Poor visualization biceps tendon and biceps anchor on all sequences. IT is uncertain as to wheather this represents a diminutive structure or possible limitations of technique. Injury involving the biceps tendon and biceps anchor is not excludable. Its going to be 6 weeks before I can get in to see the ortho shoulder Doctor I would use if I should need repair. :PT want work with me until I am cleared by a doctor. I dont know nothing about shoulder injuries and treatment. I do know it is very painful I am on amedrol dose pack has helped the pain a little. I also take tramadol for pain I need something stronger. ANY SUGGESTION OR INFORMATION. Bad luck is following me my husband just came in a kid threw a cell phone from a bus window cracked the windshield.