Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:10 AM

Hi Blizzaga thanks for the info

I'm happy to have surgery anywhere in Europe where I have faith in the surgeon and the price is affordable really, I've mainly come across surgeons in Germany to Clavel in Spain so have made contact with them.

I did speak with Zeegers on the phone yesterday who was pretty clear on how to move forward with things, but I was abit concerned about his 930 euro fee if I didn't end up using him as a surgeon.

I'll have a read up/contact on those names thanks very much! I have a confirmed bulge on L4/5 and protrusion on L5/S1 so I'm hoping with added X rays this will be enough to get an idea on what's possible.

Unfortunately I did a very small amount of diy a few days ago and have had fairly severe pain return in my lower back (the worst in several months) but absolutely no increased sciatica, so I'm praying this is to do with the already damaged discs and not a new one......

08.16 - Back/sciatica problems arose (what I class as the start of life changing problems in day to day life)

10.16 - After signifcant recovery problems arose again and life has never been the same since

02.17 - L4/5 Small bulge, L5/S1 small protrusion confirmed by MRI, L5/S1 pressed on sciatic nerve but no significant compression noted.