Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:03 PM

Thanks for the replies I appreciate it, donmas the discogram is certainly a good idea to be able to see if the discs are actually leaking.

Blizzaga yep I totally agree, we don't know what's going to happen in life going forward regardless do we? I see you also didn't wait too long between damage and surgery, tried the usual conservative treatments and felt you were getting nowhere.

Didn't you just think well I better wait x amount of months longer, knowing people "apparently" can recover well? In my heart of hearts I don't think I'm going to get better, and as I think most will pretty much know on here, any "recovery" without ADR or fusion isn't really what I class as permanent recovery anyway, just until the next time!

I've just looked in the mirror today and realised my body is completely twisted to one side, I have a severe lateral shift from reading up, one popular cause of this is the body trying to protect itself by shifting itself away from disc damage, so I'd say it's pretty clear a disc has redamaged itself, three separate incidents in 8 months, ADR looks so appealing at the moment

08.16 - Back/sciatica problems arose (what I class as the start of life changing problems in day to day life)

10.16 - After signifcant recovery problems arose again and life has never been the same since

02.17 - L4/5 Small bulge, L5/S1 small protrusion confirmed by MRI, L5/S1 pressed on sciatic nerve but no significant compression noted.