View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:31 AM

Default Recovery

I know it been a while since my last post but I wanted to update everyone on my recovery. In a nut shell, it's slow. I feel great no pain just some stiffness at times. As I mentioned before I saw my ADR dr. here on April 30th thinking he was going to start my PT, but instead he wanted the bone to hear around the keels of the implants a little more. So, I saw him again three weeks later on May 21st, and he ordered 6 weeks of PT, and will review everything after those 6weeks for me to go back to work. So, I'll have been out of work for what March 21st - mid July, 14 weeks. Maybe he's being overly cautious an/or I'm stir crazy, not sure. I do not have an office desk job, and as a stylist my job is physical but controllable. My sleep is better, so the tiredness is getting better. I feel normal again for the first time in a decade and I know it sounds like I'm complaining but honestly I couldn't be happier. I just do not want to run my business into the ground. Nothing you guys can help with there but it seems my progress from Dr. Clavel does not match my continued care from my ADR Dr. here stateside.
has anyone else run into this issue? Or, has anyone had any hiccups that extended their recovery time? Anyone willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.
Last 18mos. increased flair-ups and leg pain.
Not interested in fusion, actively seeking better quality of life.
At present constant pain with daily activities.
Need 2-level adr L4-L5, L5-S1, just turned 38.
Surgery with Dr. Pablo Clavel, 3/25/2015, 2-level
L4-L5-S1.