View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:54 AM

Default Hello all

Well today is week 3. the last two weeks were a living hell. I contracted the flu right after surgery so when I got home I immidialtly began pukig and diarria for 9 days straight. I was so sick. Once I could get out of bed my wife took me to the ER and they said I had Chronic hip pain...duh. So the next day I went to the Reno VA Hospital. I receiced excellent care and compassion. I had gone into organ failure becuase of dehydration. I spent 11 hours there with my wife and mother getting tubes and needels rammed into my just to force fulids. The did a five scan MRI W and W/O Contract. Blood cultures the works. I felt good until the next morning so I high tailed ti over to my surgeons office. Spoke with his PA and she was so quick to diogonse C Reactive bacterial infection, severe narcotic withdraws and centeral nervous shut down. She gave me some pillls and advice and I haven't feelt better. I spent 7 hours outside today helping the kids work around the house so I am a little tightened up tonight but I will live through it. Piece of advise . Follow your dr. instructions until you dont feel like yoursel. then call