View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:51 PM

Pelada,

Sincere condolences on your hopes of surgery with Dr Boeree not working out. By all accounts he was among the best of the best.

I've not heard of Dr Pimenta using the M6 (he may, I don't know). Spinal Kinetics' site does not list a distributor in Brazil. The posters on this site that go by the handles Maddie and Sandy123 are both former patients of Dr Pimenta. They may have some insight into that question.

Another surgeon on par with Boeree/Clavel/Pimenta that (as far as I know) have no affiliation with any health broker is Dr Zeegers in Germany. He doesn't use the M6; I don't know if he'd be willing to implant one if you leaned on him really hard. The poster on this site that goes by the handle nanfromsactown is a recent patient of his, and may be able to provide you with some insight.

Other than that Dr Boeree was his mentor and that Dr Boeree's office is referring Dr Boeree's patients to him, I have no knowledge of Dr Dare; but as he seems to have been a very close associate of Dr Boeree, Dr Dare might also warrant your consideration.

Good luck, Jeff
Conceded defeat to a manifestly disingenuous BCBS-TX in my quest for reimbursement, Jan 2011