View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:57 PM

I've been a strong advocate of Regenexx, Stem Cell Institute in Panama, and Drs Hauser and Adelson in Chicago and Park City, UT, respectively. I'm disappointed to say that Regenexx just took a major fall in my eyes. We had a phone consult with one of the Regenexx doctors this past week to sketch out an approach that might help Laura. Unfortunately, the consult was riddled with guilt trip-ladden accusations and a general refusal to engage mentally to address the problem rather than offer canned treatments from their standard menu of offerings. I still believe that, for the right person and condition, they offer treatments that can be life changing. If you don't fall in the right category, though, they disengage and refuse to offer more than the skill of a needle jockey and stem cell technician, placing all of the thinking work strictly in the patient's lap. Either the mental climate has changed in their Colorado office or they are no longer interested in solving problems rather than offering treatments.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog