View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 05:44 PM

Talking

Bwink,

Yup, you have to shut out the noise once you have enough info. Good point Stone. Snake eating the tail if you don't and no decision will be made.

The itemized billing is a little slow depending on how busy the hospital is. I would ask Yolanda when you arrive to see if you can get it before you leave but most likely you won't.

Well considering I just spent 86-88K for both lumbar and cervical doubles when done seperately 67K sounds like a bargain especially when you add in first class both ways (deifnately on the return nonstop if possible). The good thing about getting both you will save $ but will pay in extra pain BUT one recovery. Your neck should be very good before you leave the hospital and giving you minimal if any pain. Your throat probably will be more sore though since the traic tube will be in alot longer but again your hospital stay will be 5-6 days. Clavel won't kick you out unless you are ready so dont worry and they won't charge you more.

I can't see even with flights anyone in the US doing four levels for that kind of $.

Wishing you peace of mind and spirit. Small mountain to climb but the other side is quite awesome. I'll be praying for a very uneventful surgery for you wherever you go.

All the best,
Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition