View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo2 View Post
Thanks Dorian. Have you ever heard of anyone that has had ADR surgery in Canada, successful or otherwise? I haven't. There are apparently some surgeons that do it in Canada, but there is no way to determine what kind of results they get. One neurosurgeon I consulted in Victoria, said he would do it but didn't even take the time to tell me what device he would use before showing me the door. I think Mobi-C is still the only one approved for two cervical levels in Canada but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Facebook ADR page sounds pretty informative but I've never been a Facebook kind of guy. I suppose I could join and restrict my use of FB to the ADR page only.

Whereabouts in Asia re you, if you don't mind sharing? My wife and I have travelled a lot there. We're not Asian but we love to visit. Unfortunately, travels are grounded until these spine problems can be resolved.
When I was in Barcelona, the day I was having my post op, there was a man and his wife there in the waiting room. He was about to have his second surgery with Dr. Clavel for that very reason.
He also stated that the weather in Spain helped his arthritis.
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany