View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:25 PM

Henry,

Congratulations on the felling of this next domino in the sequence of events to make you whole again! From all I've read about Dr Zeegers, making a better selection would be difficult.

A note about questioning yourself... Certainly there are no guarantees in spine surgery. All we can do is study, learn, research and then repeat those steps again and again; and then hope and pray for the best. You've done many months of careful and painstaking study about your condition, researching your options in implants and surgeons, comparing the outcomes of others with varied combinations of conditions, implants and surgeons. Then there's the uniqueness of your physical, financial, family, emotional, etc.. condition; all of which are inputs into this impossibly and irreducibly complex formula of spine surgery. From what I can tell, given all of that, you are the foremost expert on the best way for you to proceed. After all you've done, if you say it's Zeegers 5000 miles from home, then you've got my vote.

I know you're going to do great.

Good luck, Jeff
Conceded defeat to a manifestly disingenuous BCBS-TX in my quest for reimbursement, Jan 2011