View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 01:45 AM

Thank you too Cynlite!

I did send out my images to ONZ for their review today! Thank you for your insight. I really appreciate it! It means so much as you know!
I did look up the names you posted and it really does make you stop and think more about Dr. Bertagnoli. He just updated his website on a bunch of 4 level ADR patient comments too and one 5 level. But after reading all about Jamie in 2010, I don't feel totally comfortable even though he seems to have learned from that type of horrible error, as I heard he now requires every patient to get a Dexa Bone Scan before ADR surgery. Who wants a doctor to learn on them? My prayers are with her and everyone else suffering. I wish this board could compile outcomes along with how many levels and what doctor.
My doctors warned not to wait too long, due to my recent symptoms of increasing weakness in my left arm, myelomalacia, numbness and tingling, and the fact I could be paralyzed if I tripped, I chose to go forward with a 3 level fusion C4/5, C5/6, C6/7 after considering the strain of the costs to get ADR and the stress it would put on my family.