View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 11:33 AM

Andrea, I am so extremely busy that I can't write you a proper email. I too am in the same situation as you and going crazy trying to get my surgery scheduled. I have run into the same problems. It is hard to find qualified surgeons in the U.S. but, they are here just rare. The U.S. is about 15 years behind Europe when it comes to spinal surgery. Please read my threads! I've posted lots of information in them. I'm writing you back immediately to ask you to NOT see Dr. Bertagnoli. There have been too many terrible outcomes for his patients and I would hate for you to end up in the same situation. The stories are in the post surgery Forum along with all the other U.S. patients that have suffered after having the Prodisc C. It's about a 50/50 shot the way I see it with that disc. The Prodisc is not the best disc and if you have a problem with your surgery, Dr. Bertagnoli is known to abandon his patients. You need to consider surgeons who use the Mobi-C in the U.S. or the M6-C in Europe. I suggest that you contact Dr. Clavel in Spain and Dr. Zeegers in the Netherlands. Hopefully, others here will join in soon with their knowledge to help you! I have to run. Good luck. Cynlite
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016