View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:55 AM

Default what an incredible resource

just a note to thank you for your input. I think just in one day I have learned a lot, and feel better informed than during many prior days trying to make sense of all this. I bet I could buy a plane ticket and a consult in Texas for about the same as the 600$ consult at Cedars Sinai in L.A. I had already begun to feel uncomfortable with Bertignolli and the fact that making a decision to go overseas will require a real comfort level before committing. Besides, Spain sounds way better than Germany......lol. I'm not sure if that is at all a medical consideration as much as my preference for Tapas and Wine, over Bratwurst and Beer. So thanks again and I'll read more on the suggested boards.

Andrea
Diagnosed with cervical stenosis in 2011. Carpel tunnel release in 2012, both wrists, relieving majority of tingling and numbness. In the last year pain has increased and life is degrading even more. I need multiple level cervical ADR. I have multiple problems with the area ( degeneration, kyphosis, bone spurs, arthritis