View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 11:24 PM

Well I have finally got a "tentative" date of June 15th for my surgery. I am very excited yet now very nervous. It is finally sinking in that I am FINALLY going to be having ADR. I am so thankful to all of you for your love, support and words of experience, strength and hope over these last 6 months. I can not tell you how much you have all helped me put one foot in front of the other to make this happen for me. I will definately be posting as I lead up to the date of my surgery to let you all know of the process of preop and what I learn about the Kineflex disc. I still do not have any concrete information on the Kineflex at this time. I was informed by my doctors assistant that there is another patient who has located alot of informaiton regaring this disc and when she gets that information she will forward it on to me. At that time I will post it on this site for all of you.

For any of you that live within 300 miles of Seattle Washington they are still looking for more candidates to participate in this study. They have 60 slots available and will be offering them first to their active patients. The remainder slots will be for those who call and seek out the study. If you are interested please email me at slussern@comcast.net .

Thank you again. Please keep me in your prayers as I get closer and closer to my surgery date. My nerves are shot and can use all the prayers I can get.

ADR June 15, 2005 WOOOO HOOOOO
Herrniated L5-S1, Tear in Annulus