View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:34 AM

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone.

To Toebin: No, I have two discs that have DDD (L4-5 and L5-S1)and I've updated my sig to reflect that. From what some doctors have said it would be a 2 level replacement.

Prolotherapy update: If you folks would allow me to share this with you for a moment, it seems I've given back some of the gains I had initially with the procedure. Two days ago I was sitting in a bad position for an extended period of time working from home and under a lot of stress (mostly because I couldn't be there) when I had a flare up that paled all other previous pain experiences (which is saying something). It was of a nature that for split second I was genuinely frightened and considered "checking out". Fortunately reason prevailed and a stiff drink and 10mg Valium worked like magic. A mental/physical connection, No? I go next week for my second treatment and will relay this experience to the doctor.

Thanks for the vent