View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 12:05 AM

Hi Anita,

I am curious who is currently handling new patients and incoming medical records from the U.S. at Pro-Spine? I mailed all of my records on July 27th and then emailed a message to the address on the website asking for confirmation of receipt of my records. I received an auto-response email from Dr. Fenk-Meyer that everyone is on vacation until August 16th. I am just wondering how long I should expect to wait for some kind of response from someone there. Do you know who your replacement is over there or even if there is one at all? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Linda... what part of Dallas are you in? What doctors are you seeing? It's always nice to see people from your own hometown on these things!

I haven't prepared an official signature yet so here is a temporary one:

MomInTX
With four kids and a full time job I thought the pain was just caused by stress. I'm 34 yrs. young.
1st MRI in 02/05 showed C5-6 & C6-7 4.0 mm central extrusion and right paracentral protrusion mildly flattening the cervical cord compatible with moderate central stenosis. Uncinate joint hypertrophy causes left foraminal stenosis. C4-5 has 2.0 mm central protrusion indicating mild degenerative disk disease with posterior osteophytes lateralizing toward right side. C3-4 has a 1.0 mm bulge.
10/06 2nd MRI and I received three different opinions from top surgeons indicating the need for 2-level fusion. I don't want fusion!!!
07/07 Discogram and CT and told by Dr. Zigler I couldn't be in the Mobi-C study becuase the discogram results came back with 3 bad levels, not 2 as we had thought. C4-5 was painful during the procedure, but not as severe as the other two.
07/07 Sent all medical records to Dr. B in Germany and waiting to hear back from them.
Currently taking Fentanyl 50 mg patches for pain and Oxycodone for breakthrough pain.
1st MRI in 02/05 showed C5-6 & C6-7 4.0 mm central extrusion and right p