View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 06:15 PM

Mom in TX.

Dr. F-M is handling my position at this time. August is a typical European holiday(vacation time, for many countries)... we could learn from them....But, I do know that F-M RARELY takes time off (and has a family and kids she raises) and is reading all mails during her time off, as I have just spoken with her regarding another patient, but must address emergent cases first.

I may not officially work for them at this time but, I am still very passionate about helping patients and remain in regular contact with the Drs. and the team. I can help with insight into your situation and travel, etc. just as a friend of the Pro-Spine Team and Dr. B and F-M.

This is always tough on patients as it was tough for me and my husband, the waiting, having lived there, we are one of the only nations that has a high degree of impatience. This has pros and cons. I understand both sides well now. There will always be cultural differences to be acknowledged.

From Germany and observing all I did, Dr. B is the best and is in VERY high demand, worldwide. Are we glad we waited it out?, you bet. Especially after observing his skill level in person as compared to other observed surgeons.

I know its hard to wait, been there, done that, no fun. You should hear from her shortly around the 15th. She is an amazing woman.

Warmest Regards,

Anita
Bio-active bone cement used at all three levels in Germany after osteoporosis was discovered in OR. (false negative bone densit