View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRobot View Post
Yes, I would agree.
I think if you have injured the disc into annular tear the first time, most likely it will heal. I have it almost healed since 2010 2012 then injured and healed again from mid 2012 to 2015, and i am doing good at gym. Although, i have on and off back pain during that time but it is not like what happen now. So i have injured the same spot for so many times as i think it just get weaker and weaker till it never healed up nicely again for your daily function. Well, i am not in pain as much as before but it took me a year to reach this level without doing much and just resting. I can't really BLT much, and i am constantly worry about my back being out. So it does take a ton on my life now, that is why i am looking at surgery and hope i can at least BLT without much worry, and if i over do it and there is some soreness on my back. I will take it, as i can workout my back muscle to help on it. But now, i can't even do any back exercise so guess it is time to jump into the final stage 'surgery'. God bless me !!!