View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 02:07 PM

Terry,

Thank you for your reply! I'm waiting for my medical record copies to come this week. I do have the CT scan report following my discogram and it says this:

FINDINGS:
There is a small diffuse disc bulge at the level of L4-5. Contrast has been injected into the disc for performance of a discogram. Most of the contrast from the discogram is pooled within the region of the nucleus. There is some contrast which extends to the posterior margin of the disc at this level. There is no extravasation of contrast.

There is marked decreased disc space height at the level of L5-S1. Contrast has been injected into the disc at the level of L5-S1. There is a large amount of extravasation of contrast inot the left L5-S1 lateral recess, neural foramen, and anterior of the left sacral ala.

Vaccum changes noted within the SI joints bilaterally.

IMPRESSION:
Discogram performed at the levels of L4-5 and L5-S1 with large amount of contrast within the epidural space a the level of L5-S1 and within the left L5-S1 neural foramen and anterior to the left sacaral ala.

No evidence of extravasation of contrast at th elevel of L4-5.

I don't know if that info is helpful, but when I get the complete set of medical records this week I will post any additional findings from my MRI or other paperwork.

Thank you for the kind wishes and post Terry.

Teressa