View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 AM

Default BCBS info

Glad you are doing well. I was pre-approved BCBS for ADR @ stenum in 2007 in less then 24 hours. They paid 100%. Then I became a NC resident and got denied for same surgery one level down by BCBS NC one month ago. Now I am waiting for pro-spine to submit paper work to BCBS world office for pre-approval overseas. I have no idea what will happen next but should know soon. I would be interested in exchanging thoughts and other information if you are interested.

Brian Bohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Lea View Post
Thank you for your congrats and support. I am doing fine in my post-surgery. I was essentially bone-on-bone and the surgeon said he had to do quite a bit of maneuvering to make space to accommodate the disc. Because of the stretch in my facets, muscles, ligaments & tendons he said I would experience post-surgery pain for about 3 months. Well, he's correct. I am experiencing pain which causes me to move around slowly and cautiously. I have plenty of pain meds, but am trying to cope without them as I don't like the side effects. I start physical therapy tomorrow and I look forward to that. I'll update, again, in several weeks.