View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Here's the link that Lillyth suggested:

::. RAW FOR THIRTY .::

Raw food can be your way to good health. Simple concept, though may be hard to swallow for many...

Yeah, I love the part where the 400 lb. diabetic who is walking with a cane says he "can't take it" anymore and leaves, even though he was feeling better. He is picked up by his 400 lb. relative, also diabetic and walking with a cane.

I LOVE food, am a self admitted "foodie" and I cannot even IMAGINE that anything would be more important than my health. The idea of being that overweight and sick, having someone show me a way I can healthy? How could I NOT stick with it?

While we are on the subject, SUGAR is something to be avoided as well. It actually causes your brain to not notice when you are full. So you eat more because you think you are still hungry, but really, you're not. Not to mention it causes inflammation. As you well know, as spine patients, we really don't need any extra inflammation.
Before surgery: severe spinal stenosis C5/C6 (cord "flattened" per stateside doc), + for Hoffman's & Babinsky's.
At time of surgery: 5 yrs MAX before ending up in wheelchair.
Clavel found L5-S1 partially fused. Had to cut it apart to put in M6.
Please excuse brevity - SEVERE carpel tunnel.