View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:48 AM

Smile Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Renee,

In the last four years, I've uploaded many of my interviews with doctors, researchers and experts to my youtube channel. I've carefully condensed these videos to highlight the most salient points. Almost all of them focus on chronic diseases and infections.

Regarding Lyme disease, see my interviews with Dr. Alan MacDonald:

biofilm - YouTube

There are three parts, start with the first one:

The Biology of Lyme Disease: An Expert's Perspective (Part 1 of 3) - YouTube

This may sound insulting to doctors, but it's not meant to be: if you watch all three parts, you will be more informed than most medical practitioners about Lyme disease. It's because this retired pathologist is one of the most informed docs in America on the subject -- that's why I am grateful that I was able to interview him. A solid, caring and learned man indeed.
Thank you VERY much, Harrison!!!
Do you think it would be "too much", insulting, too forward or seem "demanding" if I print out some of this information to share with my P.A. tomorrow?
I really, really feel this is exactly what I need: Testing done by both of these medical facilities.

I have lived in a *highly* wooded area the last 3.5 years. I have found two ticks right at home in the back of my scalp (it's sometimes difficult to lift my arms up, keep them up to care for my hair), and several that had just been crawling on me. (gross...yuk, yuk, yuk).

I especially feel strongly about PathoGenius. I did send P.G. an email today about my many infections, surgeries to halt the infections, and my injuries (I included the Brachial Neuritis) for any advice they could give me on which test would be best for me.
I don't expect to hear back for a few days. They may not legally be able to recommend anything, idk.
I am going to ask for a referral to an ENT, as you recommended.
That is what I am going to graciously, and humbly request. Smiles.
***keeping fingers crosses***
***saying prayers***
***lighting candles***

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Ever-Grateful,
Renee

I just hate the anxiety the night before doc appointments. Smiles.
Mild bilateral facet hypertrophy C2-C6 and with severe posterior osteophyte complex from C2-3/C5-6. Herniations at C3 to C5-6 with severe bilataral foramimal and canal stenosis at C4-5/C5-6 contacting cord. SURGEON REPORT: Moderate to severe cord compression C4-5/C5-6. Flattening cord at C4-5 Severe narrowing of the C5 nerve root. Cord is compressed, forced against lamina. C4-5/C5-6 worst. ADR suggested at C3-4, C4-5 and C5-6 Associated Diagnoses: Brachial Neuritis