Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:23 PM

This has been on my list of things to try - especially now since it will be a long time before I could be considered a surgical candidate, if ever. I don't think it's wacky. I haven't taken all the time yet to read all the literature but to me it makes sense, getting your body in alignment with the magnetic pull of the earth. I don't think just getting the wrist bands would do much. I would think the matts and sheets would have more of an effect - along with spending some time outside barefoot & rotating your bed around so your head is oriented to the north when you sleep. Sounds bizarre but I once read some older, more ancient cultures believed this was the best way one should sleep for your health. Can't remember where I read that.
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint