Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Administrator

This is why I enjoy studying new “unproven” ideas that may be beneficial to people, especially if they appear to be “unscientific.” So I set out to experiment for myself – it wasn’t too hard.

Many years ago, preparing for surgery, I took some tai chi while studying qigong. I focused mainly on a few simple moves and breathing. I recall finding a special spot in the back yard in 2003, at the base of a hill, which had two almost perfect indentations for my feet. Last Thursday, I slipped my bare feet into those two spots that have been waiting for me for eight years – it felt like putting on an old, comfortable pair of moccasins. For thirty minutes, I focused on deep breathing, simple movements and stretching. I’ve been practicing daily since.

So far, I’ve noticed that my upper legs (quads) are sore but feel much stronger. Strangely, my dreams are vivid and creative, like movies. I was already sleeping well, but perhaps more deeply now as evidenced by my “feature length films!”

Through the years, I’ve learned a bit about energy sciences and I continue to be intrigued with how much has been learned and published on the study of humans as energetic beings. I am not talking ethereal, hocus-pocus stuff – I mean the rigorous studying of how we have electricity running through all parts of our body, especially our organs and nervous system. Perhaps ironically for us patients, the spine and spinal cord are the main conduit for this energy.

I look forward to learning more about this field. In the meantime, who knows where my dreams will take me?

Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate