View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 03:40 AM

Default brief introduction/scheduled for 2 level mobi-c

Hello,
My name is Michael Bussink. Grateful i found this place! I am scheduled for a c5-6 , c6-7 mobi-c cervical disc replacement surgery on February 24th. I was originally scheduled for a fusion on February 9th but researched and found out about the mobi-c. Thanks to my dr who did my l4-s1 fusion for using the mobi-c and the grace of god i was able to cancel the fusion surgery and schedule the two level adr within a work week. Now I am sweeting because I have anthem bcbs insurance. I am working on a equity line of credit to have funds ready in case they dont cooperate. I figure I can fight with them later if they dont aporove at first. The hospital wants a large chunk of money up front. I cant wait any longer for surgery; I need to get back to work and be sane again.
Injured back in 2002 training in the Navy Seabees.L4-L5-S1 vertebrate were showing calcification from rubbing against each other with retrolesthesis before I submitted to the fusion surgery in 2013. My neck got bad in January 2015. Moderate & severe degeneration c5-c7 w/spinal cord indentation and nerve root compression.