View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 12:45 AM

It looks like im all set with funds in case the insurance company doesn't approve right away. I was approved for a home equity line of credit, but it takes about 30 days to go through. I have enough credit available on two credit cards to pay the hospital up front. Then of course pay off the credit card bill asap with the equity line as soon as it is available and fight the insurance company for coverage. Hope this doesn't happen but at least I have a plan and dont have to worry about not getting my surgery done on the 24th.
Injured back in 2002 training in the Navy Seabees.L4-L5-S1 vertebrate were showing calcification from rubbing against each other with retrolesthesis before I submitted to the fusion surgery in 2013. My neck got bad in January 2015. Moderate & severe degeneration c5-c7 w/spinal cord indentation and nerve root compression.