View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 10:49 PM

Freshfig, Dr. Guyer is one in a group of doctors that played an active role in testing the Charite disc. The group together has done countless adr surgeries. Dr. Guyer has done hundreds and hundreds (his research dept told me). Apparantly, one doctor in the group will head a study, and all the doctors participate under his leadership. When the next study comes along, another in the group will head it and the others can participate.

What I was facing before I found my home here at this website was horrible. My sports science doctor was trying to get my insurance to approve adr. The denied it (bcbs). I would have been his FIRST patient for adr and I would have had to PAY him. In this study, if your insurance will not cover the cost of the surgery, the sponsor (Spinal Motion) will foot the bill for the surgery. The patient is responsibile for the paying for the followup visits. Insurance will help me with the pre-op and post-op visits, but is not paying for the surgery. I would be glad to answer any more questions you have.

Yes, Walker. Carter and Chickasha OK. Married into this name.