View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:43 AM

Hi all, thank you for the answers regarding ADR possibilities and literature between 2 fused levels. This ADR community has been very helpful providing a lot of INFO. Since I suffer from DDD since I was 21 (use to do a lot of sports) and do my own research since then (I am almost 39 now).
When I started and had most of my surgeries in 1999-2001, ADR was still at early days. my last fusion last year was at thoracic T1-T2 and ADR was not on the table due to the low amount of motion of that level and no device for thoracic (at leats that was the explanation from my doctor in Minneapolis at the time, he does only fusion but I guess he is a very experienced spine doc and honest). Regardind Xlif and Nuvasive device does any one have some experience or any view regarding this procedure vs the other M6 or pro disc outcomes? seems a smaller incision but haven't seen a lot about the outcomes and since it is a smaller procedure and people are not going for it I guess ther must be some problems?
Thanks