View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 PM

Default E-Cigarettes

I have been smoking for 30 plus years - not something I'm proud of, and WOW, is it hard to quit. I actually take Wellbutrin for depression, and it's had no effect whatsoever on my smoking. I've tried gum, patches, hypnosis, herbal supplements, cold turkey and finally, e-cigarettes. The e-cigarettes, of course, depend on you actually USING them, but they are a great alternative. They cost a little less than actually smoking, and can cost a lot less if you figure out how to refill your own cartomizers, which I have. I buy my supplies here - Vapage E-Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Disposable E-Cigs & Electronic Cigarette. And they sell the e-liquid to refill the cartomizers here - KB Results. I use the "Cig2O" brand. I am having trouble using them consistently, but am forging ahead and believe this is my best chance of quitting. Right now, I alternate between the e-cigs and the real ones. That may not work for everyone - the temptation to have the real thing is pretty strong sometimes, but I have cut way back on my smoking even so. Goal is still to quit. Does anyone know if the nicotine alone is OK if you are having ADR? I already have severe DDD throughout my spine and severe stenosis with myelopathy in four cervical levels. If anyone has more questions about the e-cigarettes, feel free to message me.