View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 10:54 AM

Default Sorry, my family doesn't have the money

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gene View Post
Cheryl,

It might be difficult to do this, but you might want to consider asking friends and family for a little help. You would be amazed at how much you could raise pretty quickly. I got $3,000.00 with very little effort. In my case, I had to return it, since I didn't go overseas for surgery and insurance covered what I had done here. A couple thoughts are to write a note on Social Media asking all of your "friends" there for help. You might be pleasantly surprised how many people offer to help out knowing you need $$ for surgery that won't be covered by insurance. You can also check out this website: Medical Fundraising: Raise Money for Medical Expenses & Medical Bills If you don't already have a PayPal account, that would help as it makes it easier for people to pay you.

Good luck!!

Gene
If it were that easy; I would have asked them. I tried GoFundme and never got a hit. I put it on my Twitter page too. I finally just deleted the acct.
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany