View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM

What does MMI mean Robert?

Also, a great way to lose weight is to go on a juice fast. Likely your body will feel light years better on just fresh juice than it does on food. I have a $100 Jack LaLanne juicer from Bed Bath & Beyond and I LOVE IT! (They will replace it for free, FOREVER if it breaks!)

Here is a link with everything you need to know about it: Fasting

The first four days you WILL be hungry, but after that, the hunger disappears. As long as you don't chug the juice and accidentally restart the peristaltic action in your stomach, you will get no hunger pains until your body is done fasting. And believe me, you will KNOW. When your body is done you will be RAVENOUSLY hungry. My husband and I went on a 21 day juice fast and we made it 20 and a half. At about mid day on the last day we looked at each other and said, "I'm FAMISHED!" "Me too!" "Co-op!" Then we ran down to our local co-op for fresh veggies and raw food. (You do NOT want to jump straight back on hamburgers and the like, it could land you in the hospital). The first week after the fast should be raw foods, as close to their natural state as possible, and broth. Do not reintroduce meat until a week after breaking the fast. You should lose about a pound a day, AND feel GREAT!

Let me know if you want more info. I would be happy to walk you through it and support you as best I can.

Obviously, I am not a doctor, and this does not constitute medical advice. Just saying what worked for me in the past.
Before surgery: severe spinal stenosis C5/C6 (cord "flattened" per stateside doc), + for Hoffman's & Babinsky's.
At time of surgery: 5 yrs MAX before ending up in wheelchair.
Clavel found L5-S1 partially fused. Had to cut it apart to put in M6.
Please excuse brevity - SEVERE carpel tunnel.