View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 06:03 PM

I just want to say that I too was not able to log on....Susan contacted me earlier in the week to say that she could not get on and asked me if I could...I was able to get on then, but she was not....When I tried to get on the board last night it said I was not a member and did not provide the right credentials...I thought I had been banned...It told me to e-mail the webmaster...but I cannot e-mail from the web for some reason...so I was stuck until I contacted Susan and she gave me Richard's email address..

I just want to add that I moderate a spinal board with a friend...It is a simple board and might not meet your needs, but it is free....so you might want to look into that company Richard....I have a board for the Tarlov csyt...and am thinking of switching from Yahoo since I have to pay for that board to the Conforum board...I think you only pay for the Conforum board if you want it free of advertisements...You might want to look at their setup to determine if it will meet your needs...It might be too that your member list is too large for them...etc..but it is worth a look...

http://www.conforums.com/index.html