View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 08:13 PM

Allan,
4.5 ft. will not do it. I use the pool where I live and I have tried at all different depths. I don't know how tall you are but you probably need at least 6 ft. Thats why Bally's doesn't work for me. Yes Complete PT (thanks for the site)is really nice! I loved it but they eventually told me that my time was up. It all depends on the insurance coverage. I would go back in a second, and may do that except right now my hand is in a cast, torn ligament repair, from when I fell several years ago.

If you can get there it may be worth a trip just to see what is offered and how all of the equipment is used. They use Linda Huey's equipment there and it is all top of the line.

When you're running in the pool you stay in essentially one place. You can kind of power walk and then you're using your arms and legs. Leg weights make the workout even better but if you have low back problems then the weights will just make things worse.

Yes Dr. L is very nice. He is doing the Charite vs. Kineflex trial. I don't know hom many AR's he has done.

Keep me posted on your pool adventures!