View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Folks,
As we now know, suffering patients need legal help fighting the bean counters, actuaries, lawyers et al in �mahogany row� at the big insurance companies.

When patients desperately need insurance coverage for ADR (and other arthroplasty procedures) I�d like to be able to offer resources to patients in different capacities:

1. Organize a volunteer network of people that can help patients do their best to follow the bureaucratic appeal processes of insurance companies, gratis;

2. Organize a network of both medical and legal professionals who will work on a nominal fee basis to help patients win coverage;

3. Organize a network of professionals (all types) that work for fees (market rate) to help patients fight and win coverage.

If you can help build & implement these support functions on a long term basis, please let me know. As well, if you feel that you have the right credentials, commitment and passion to help people, let�s talk next weekend (pls provide phone number).

The insurance companies self-serving behavior should not continue �rationing� health care where it is so badly needed!

info@adrsupport.org
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate