View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 09:18 AM

Thanks to everyone who responded and sent your story to Harrison!

David...I am sorry we disagree. The "other side" refers to someone that already has an ADR. After you get your surgery and start posting in the recovery section...most people say "welcome to the other side."

Oprah is building schools for poor girls in Africa. Most are living parentless because of the AIDS crisis there. She has built neighborhoods of HOMES for Katrina survivors! She does shows giving recognition to other every day people who do great charity work. Everyone but you is paying attention to her. Every year she has a show called "my favorite things" and she gives everyone in the audience everything she shows...it's like a huge Xmas. It's top secret when the show will be and one year she decided to only let teachers into the show...she wanted to reward teachers. Pretty nice.

Michael Moore is getting unbelievable attention. I heard that even the Fox channel has praised him for this lastest documentary! He's been inteviewed by everyone. Last night he was on Nightline. He's just testified in Sacramento before the CA state legislature.

New ins paid for 2 level lumbar prodisc surgery on 4/7/08 (at age 39) with Dr. Westerlund, at Core Orthop