View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:10 PM

I guess conversation quickly turns to politics in an election year, right LBP. I thought we were all on the same side. What other side are you talking about? I am not a liberal democrat. I do not believe , no matter how hard you try, you or anyone else is going to teach the insurance companies anything. Unfortunately they are some of the most powerful people in the world. I don't like that fact but I am a realist. Do you really believe that Moore/Oprah can touch these people. Do you really think that the world is more worried about us spineies than they are about the veterans returning from IRAG that are all messed up and getting no care? Who do you think is more important, them or us? Did you watch that documentary by CBS ?

No, I would personally not waste one minute of my day watching OPRAH. My wife use to. Right up until the day she took credit for giving everyone in the audience a new car. She didn't buy the cars with her money, FORD (or Chevy?) did. She just took credit for it. And so on, and so on, and so on....

Marilyn, do you really believe that OPRAH is a "power broker"? You have got to be kidding me. She is a talk show host just like "Jerry Springer". She is supposed to be entertainment. Do you really think anyone in Washington cares about OPRAH? And yes, any law firm would take our case only for the money, and not because they care about you or me. Just for the money ,like OPRAH/Moore.

HEY ZorroSF, what exactly did I reveal about myself? If you want to attack me personally please PM me.

None of this matters. Political views have no place on this dicussion board. HARRISON is right, to continue is not longer consturctive for what we are trying to accomplish. There are a lot of people out there in need of help more than us. Once we, the " GUINEA PIGS", prove that our ADR devices will last long enough to make them a viable option that the insurance companies won't have to pay to replace every five years, we'll have something to complain about. Until then, we are just an experiment.

Let's deal with that fact and try to keep the cause moving forward. We all had to pay for our surgeries so we are all on the same side. I would much rather put my faith and energy in the people that have got us to were we are now.

Thanks Harrison,

Dave
Surgery 2/8/07 at TBI Prodisc L5/S1 with Dr. Zigler
Feeling Fantastic !!
2009 L3/L4 Finally Went.
6/2009 l3/l4 clean-up surgery, failed miserably
Surgery with Dr. Z again 1/28/2010, L3/4 and L4/5.
That will make 3 Prodisc's. Lumbar feels FANTASTIC!!!!
5/5/10, failed fromanotimy on c5/6.
6/9/10 C5/6 Prodisc replace with the man, Dr. Zigler.