View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Administrator

Guys,

I agree that the Marshall Protocol site is a bit unwieldy (a bit like this one), as there are thousands of pages of content. The size of their site has much to do with the staggering number of sick people in this country. For example, consider this:

- According to ILADS, there are 200-250,000 new cases of Lyme disease each year, with many of these patients left undiagnosed or untreated. Hence, there is large demand for the effective treatment of Lyme disease afflicting millions of people in the U.S. (yes, I said millions!).

- It doesn’t stop there. If one uses reputable sources to compute the number of people with some kind of chronic inflammatory condition, it approaches 100 million people in this country alone. No wonder the pharmaceutical companies are doing well here in the U.S.! It’s like shooting fish in a barrel!

So, perhaps these in part explain the size and unwieldiness of their site. That said, it is a wee bit confusing, so here’s a helpful overview topic of the MP: http://www.marshallprotocol.com/forum2/364.html

I’ve studied this protocol for some time, and have witnessed a small group of people return to a life of function and normalcy. Many have seen dramatic (and sometime odd) changes and improvements – including the disappearance of back pain!

JF, I believe your assessment is correct – there probably are many folks here that have systemic infections with intracellular bacteria (refer back to the evidence within attached documents). But these tiny bugs are very difficult to “find” without the proper diagnostic testing, as you may have figured out. As well, for some reason, people don’t like to talk about it – it’s probably too complex or upsetting among other things. So thanks for bringing it up!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate