Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 04:22 AM

Dear Dave. Sorry for your pain. I have DDD and spine pain since my early 20,s (more then 20 years ago). At that time only fusion was available. My rule of thumb was wait 1-2 years before surgery trying all therapy possible (muscle strengthening etc). In my case they did not work. Pain pills didn't work either. Last 2 years started with cervical pain and decided for a surgery with Dr Clavel (I like him, but choosing Dr is a personal preference). Still 8 days after surgery but I am feeling good. My advise: with current ADR technology and amount of surgeries increasing a lot everywhere (after Adr approval of many devices) you shoul find a good Dr with a lot of experience with adr and talk to him. Most of the time ADR work well on the cervical area (lumbar they also work but for sure can be more challenging). So search for a Dr (I usually talk to at least 2 before a surgery) write down your questions and good luck. I think in this website you have a lot of information regarding patients outcomes. So use it.