View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 PM

Jeff,

Thanks for providing the detailed background on your search for a surgeon and a device.. what an amazing journey! I wish you all the best of luck with your continued recovery, and I hope you keep on cycling and running those marathons!! I ran one (Chicago) right before all of my neck problems started, and it was an incredible experience. I've pretty much given up on the idea that I'll ever run one again (due to my neck), but I think it's amazing that you are back at it!!

The M6 really does sound like a great device with alot of potential. I'm not sure if it would work for me given the condition of my spine, but it sounds like a very interesting option.

Do you know of any docs in England that might be worth checking into? I thought I saw the name Nick Boeree (sp?) on someone's post recently (I think it was Tyler). I just need to make a decision and move quickly in the next couple of months.

Thanks again for sharing your experience, and best of luck for continued progress!

Scott
Cord compression is starting to affect my legs and movement, nerve pain has increased
Need to find a surgeon soon, hopefully not a two-level fusion