View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 12:27 PM

I've only spoken with Drs Clavel and Bierstedt. Based on my conversations with them and several of their patients I don't think you can go wrong with either doctor. With that said, I'm having Dr. Bierstedt perform my ADR in a couple weeks. I based my decision on the aftercare/rehab program that Dr. Bierstedt's team has set up. It just seems a little more comprehensive. As far as the surgery goes, I think both doctors would be an excellent choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewrad View Post
Waiting on second MRI/X ray report. Hopefully will come later today, but I already know. It 'feels' like my L5/S1 has totally collapsed in there. I'm feeling micro-movements, bone on bone. And I'm not looking forward to Kaiser's approach to my problem. I can already here the cliches.

So.... I know this is subjective, but would like to have like a field poll or something for the folks here, and I know I'm going to get a ton of different answers, but I am sending all my paperwork and MRI stuff out to 1) Clavel 2) Bierstadt 3) Zeegers and 4) TBI.

Would anyone like to rank those in terms of which they feel is the best to worst?(with explanations if possible, but not necessary) It would really help me.
- Torn ligaments in SI joint
- PRP injections at SI joint
- Tarlov cysts on sacrum
- Lumbar stenosis
- L4/L5 ADR Feb 25, 2014 with Dr. Bierstedt.
http://iansroadback.blogspot.com