View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve55 View Post
Im sorry, but I have become incredibly frustrated in getting anyone to send me proof of their insurance coverage. There are two board members here in particular who have LONG AGO promised to fax or email me their proof , whatever proof they have of the insurance covering their procedures. Some did not have a formal insurance approval letter , but still, I advised them its ok, Ill take whatever they have. Both people seemed gracious and wanting to help, and said they will get it to me shortly. That was about 2 months ago. I followed up and got a reply from one member about 1 month ago saying he would send it. Still, another month pases and no reply to my follow up email and nothing 2 months later. I never got jack from either of these folks. And Harrison knows who they are. Sure, maybe they are busy with jobs etc, but so busy that they cant simply fax or email it? Am I to wait 6 months then? Hell, they probably just forgot about me because ITS NOT IMPORTANT TO THEM!!! Well folks, its VERY important to us who are battling with the evil insurance co's. Please think about others! Dont allow yoruself to forget and blow us off.

Steve

I fully understand your position. I am one of the two you are talking about. I was informed by my company, (we are self insured) that if I broadcast in any way, shape or form that my ADR's were covered, I "WOULD" lose my job. When it comes to priorities, my family comes before anything else. Sorry if this pisses you off, but in this frigged up economy, I cannot take even the slightest chance in having this happen.

I know you will not give two ****s either way, but I'm truly sorry for not informing you of this.

Diagnosed with DDD in Nov, 2007. MRI, EMG
C3/4 C4/5 C5/6 C6/7
Surgery 06.04.08--C5/6 and C6/7 with Prodisc was a success.