View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 01:44 PM

I am a new member but I have read through most of the posts in the last couple of weeks, I must say again, what a great forum!

I can see the value of the information suggested but personally would prefer not to see that on each and every post. It is an awful lot of information to wade through and is longer that many of the posts themselves.

I would prefer the information to be included in the profile portion and if someone wanted to find more information about a member, then it would be pretty easy to do. I am not interested in each person's gender, marital status and occupation except on a case by case basis. It is just too much info on what is now 315 members and will continue to grow I am sure!

I am okay with it if the consensus goes that way, of course. As you can seee, my own signature is pretty short because I don't think it is unusual enough to elicit much interest and if a specific topic comes up that I think I may have some value to share or some specific questions, I would then add that info to my post.

I guess it just ends up being each person's preference. So, there's mine!

Feeling great!