View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 03:25 PM

Default where has Dr. Zeegers gone?

So I guess I fall into the a familiar camp of being unhappy with Dr. Zeegers. Did something happen to him... is he okay or is this normal? It is now 7 weeks today from when he said he would have my diagnosis done.

I will be brief, because dwelling too much on negative things impacts your overall well being which can effect your health, and the way your body responds to pain. However, I did decide to use some humor below using "Smiles." I can assure you though that I do not get angry like where I placed the "Smiles." At my worst I may have a look of disgust, but I rarely say anything, and if I do it is just to express dissatisfaction. But even that is done so with care. I do not think holding onto anger is a good nor godly character quality to have. It is better to let things be, and simply move on. Besides, life is too short to be concerned about everyone else's behavior... enjoy what time you have been given because you never know when you are going to die. Enjoy the "Smiles" though anyway.

I may have missed a few things, but I will do my best. So, here is the recap of our communication, and unless otherwise stated, all communication was done via email.
  • June 18th - started communication via email
  • June 19th - Dr. Zeegers responds
  • June 19th - 30 min. skype session
  • June 20th - sent first operative report
  • June 22nd - sent images via WeTransfer
  • June 23rd - Dr. Zeegers downloads images from WeTransfer
  • June 23rd - Dr. Zeegers replies to June 20th email
  • June 23rd - sent email explaining that I have to wait until June 28th for my settlement hearing before moving forward with diagnosis
  • June 29th - notified that settlement was finalized, and that I wanted to move forward with diagnosis
  • July 1st - asked to send invoice for diagnosis
  • July 6th - Dr. Zeegers sends invoice, and asks that I fill out a lumbar and neck questionnaire, make a timeline pain graph, and complete all homework requested
  • July 16th - paid diagnosis fee using World First
  • July 20th - payment received
  • July 20th - all homework to date, both questionnaires, and timeline pain graph sent, gave access to all medical files on Dropbox, and sent some image files via WeTransfer as well
  • July 25th - asked to please confirm receipt of payment so we can move forward with diagnosis
  • July 26th - Dr. Zeegers responds, and states "time frame 3 wks from now to review and analyse all data."
  • July 26th - Dr. Zeegers downloads my homework (pictures) and XR Pelvis from WeTransfer
  • July 29th - asked professional opinion about the different lumbar devices in use for ADR
  • July 29th - Dr. Zeegers responds, and states "Will send you biomechanic issues on ADR types soon .... end next week, traveling now"
  • August 4th - sent results for Bone Density Scan (DEXA) and XR (AP-LAT-EX-FLEX) (Bone Density was part of homework, XR stated as "only if applicable" but was never told to do this)
  • August 10th - notified of uploaded images for XR (AP/LAT/EX/FLEX)
  • August 10th - Dr. Zeegers responds, and states "full cd zip downloading now"
  • August 10th - Dr. Zeegers responds with images of XR, and states "obliquity / pelvic tilt left sided"
  • August 10th - asked if my leg perthes is an issue
  • August 10th - Dr. Zeegers responds, and states "No real issue"
  • August 12th - sent Orthopedic Analysis Metal-LTT test results (stated as "only if applicable" but was never told to do this)
  • August 12th - Dr. Zeegers responds, and states "you are in communication with mr. Bertagnoli and mr.Vicknair too?"
  • August 12th - I respond "Yes and No," and give Dr Zeegers a full discourse on why I am contacting other doctors
  • August 12th - Dr. Zeegers sends informational links about metal sensitivity
  • August 15th - asked about Baguera-L and LP-ESP since he never sent his biomechanic issue breakdown of ADR types he said he would send by the end of August 7th
  • August 15th - Dr Zeegers responds with a 115 words as to why he favors Activ-L, states he dislikes the M6-L, and never discusses anything about any other ADR device
  • August 16th - asked where he would perform the surgery, and for geographical information so I could start preparing for travel
  • August 17th - Dr Zeegers ignores my email from August 16th , but states "wondering where is your questionnaire? (which was sent in your homework email)"
  • August 17th - sent questionnaire a second time and did not make a big deal out of it, let it go, even though it took him 22 days to notify me of this from the date he said he started - July 26th
  • August 18th - notified of uploaded image for August 17th MRI (last of homework)
  • August 29th - asked for information on geographical information a second time (he never answered this question from August 16th, and he did not respond again)
  • September 1st - asked if he is getting my emails (he did not respond)
  • September 7th - asked for updated time frame of diagnosis (he did not respond)
PT (50) 20-8-14 to 04-24-15
MRI w/ con 13-4-15
XR Pelvis 08-6-15
COR INJ 02-7-15
MRI 14-11-15
Discography w/ CT-Scan 19-1-16
QME 16-2-16
XR LL 29-4-16
Bone Density (DEXA) Scan 01-8-16
XR LL 01-8-16
Metal-LTT 12-8-16
MRI 17-8-16