View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 12:38 PM

mariaa
have you spoke to a lawyer about your case.
i think i would want to talk to one if i were in your shoes.
well having the means and or having the money r two diff things.
i will keep my appointment with dr yue but if its going to be a yr for this study to start thats not aceptable.or if they want a geina pig but its going to cost anyways i dont see it a advange.after reading many post about poor bone density and here in the states one would end up fused.after the last few yrs trying to get my back fixed i see the usa being very limited to treatment options. then theres the damn insurance companys who in the long run control us
if our goverment states if safe and effective whom gives them the right to say different. they have no issuse taking our money for the premiums.
then durning the appeal process i learned that the ceo of BCBS keystone health plan east made 27 million last yr. its like the f!!!!
mean awhile here i sit with a single level ddd L4 L5 with nevre root compression in the same area also L5 and S1 are fused from birth and was told by 3 of there own network surgeons i was a prefect candidate for adr and BCBS told me my condition didnt fall into fda standards for disc replacement. i do'nt get it
mean while its ok for them to keep one druged up.
just does'nt make sence to me meanwhile facets contine to take a beating.i've managed to work though out all this bullcrap. they dont understand no work i'd lost every thing house etc.. and i suppose everyone has a money tree out back that automaticly pay health insurance premiums go figure. sorry for the whinning i'm just getting abit worryed im running out of time seeing as theres almost no disc there any more.if my back is'nt aching then its my left leg burning like hell.or sometimes i get to have both at the same time.
so i'm doing all the info i can gather because i see this procedure a ONE SHOT DEAL.
agian sorry for all the whinning
my best chuck