View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 05:30 PM

I went to see my OS last week. When we walked into the exam room, he asked "Well"? My response, "Hell has finally frozen over". So after he guessed that I meant that I was ready for the ADR surgery, we got in to some details. I'm not looking forward to a 3rd discogram or the mylegram he is now saying I should have. My husband is wondering if having the 3rd discogram is really necessary as I only have so much insurance left with No-Fault & these 2 tests & the surgery will blow thru what's left & then some in no time. Just for giggles, my OS will try to get me pre-certified with BC/BS of NY which we both know it a waste of time but it can't hurt to try. I hope to have more info next week as to a surgery date & hopefully a better idea as to the cost of everything. On a lighter note, I'm 2 1/2 weeks away from graduating from my certificate program! Yahoo!!!!
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

ALIF/PLIF Fusion 1/20/09