View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 05:11 AM

Well all I got the answer to my final appeal on Friday (how they manage to have it arrive on a friday is just amazing). Of course the answer was NO again, and the last page of the 19 page denial said that I could not appeal again. So, now I start the process to go to Madgan Army Hospital to have my ADR done there. I have to make an appointment with the surgeon, I have to make the appointment 14 days out because I have to fly to Seattle and the price of a ticket without the 14 day advance is out of the question. So hopefully I can get an appointment on or around the 6 Sept. if I get an appointment before 19 Sept then my mom is going to go with me, because my parents are coming out (My dad mostly) to help build my daughters house. The amazing thing is I was not even upset about getting the denial, I knew it was going to be a no when I sent it in. Right now I just want to go to Seattle and get things started so I can to the part of this where I get to start my new life. Cathy