View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM

As far as my spinal health x-rays show that I have deginerative disc disease, severe arthritis in my lower back along with fluid in my joints. Iv'e been through several deployments to Iraq where I mainly did foot patrols so I could imagin that from wearing all that gear took its toll. Not to mention being hit by several IED's. Every time I went in because of back pain I was just told that I was overweight even though I meet the army requirments for height and weight. Off of duty the only injury I can remember is being bucked off of a horse and landing on my back. My current pains starting from my head to toe are: Sharp pain going up both sides of my neck with on and off migrains, sharp and burning pain going all the way down my spine, Pain in both of my shoulders, pain going down the backside of my left arm and numbness up the front of my left arm. Sharp pain shooting down the backside of my legs, and numbness down my left leg all the way to my toes. By no means am I complaining about any of this pain but I just wanted to give you a general idea of what I deal with on a day to day basis. Also I just got off the phone with neurology to let them know that I did my MRI last night and was told that the soonest I could get seen for the results would be Dec 4th. On my last visit all he would give me was Tramadal and it has no effect on my pain. So now I gues i'm just in a waiting game.