View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 02:45 AM

Thank you guys for your comments,
My CT- Scan :
L4/5: there is mild loss in disc height. There is a generalized posterior disc bulge. This is more pronounced in a left posterolateral location with narrowing of the left lateral recess. There is mild bilateral facet osteoarthritis. Mild bilalteral neural foraminal is present.

L5/S1: There is a generalized posterior disc bulge mild in extent. There is minimal contact upon the traversing S1 nerve roots bilaterally slightly worse on the left. Neural foramina are normal. No facet pathology is seen.

I've done esteroid injection into my facet joints but I felt no difference what so ever after the injection, I just don't know why my doctor suggested that because I didn't have any pain on the sides, my pain is a very very central burning pain, it just recently started to go down my left leg, it's not severe though but my lower back pain is horrible, I can not sit down more than 5 mins at the time. I did epidural injection on L4/5 after my facet injection hoping that it would work since it was very close to the source of my pain but again no change.
- I started to feel a sharp pain in my neck C6-7 whenever I was bending my neck forward in Sep 2013
Done ADR L4-5,L5-S1,C6-7 with Dr.Clavel in Sep 2015