View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzaga View Post
Hi Dorian and welcome to the forums,

Reading your story is tough. What you are living is no life and I know it, since I was in your position a year ago. I had the two lowest discs out and could not sit or do most activities. You think about your back all the time, so it is very difficult to enjoy life.

I took the leap of faith and went for ADR surgery. At the moment of writing this, it feels like the best decision of my life. Can't know the future, but hoping for the best! I very rarely think about my back and feel like I am free to do almost anything. I hope you could have a similar outcome.

By the way, you are not at all young for this problem. I am in my 20's and so are many on this forum that had ADR. It seems that it can hit people at almost any age (depending on genetics and lifestyle).
Thanks Blizzaga, which discs did you get replaced? and where did you get it done may I ask? I agree it is a total let down to have this life, right now I plan to get the Melissa test when I go back to Canada (living abroad at the moment) and from there seriously considering getting the procedure done, luckily this week so far has been a rare good week for me, but I know it wont last, it never does
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year